The district believes that participation in athletics contributes to a well-rounded education and gives students experiences that help them succeed outside of school. Learn more about interscholastic athletics.
The Communications Office maintains the district’s social media presence, website, and media relations. Learn more about the Communications Office.
Fort Plain’s guidance counselors and staff help students be the best they can be. Learn more about the Counseling Center.
The Facilities Department works to keep our buildings and athletic fields in tip-top shape. Learn more about Facilities.
The Food Services Department is committed to serving students nutritious meals in a welcoming environment. Learn more about Food Services.
Health and Wellness
Registered nurses help keep students healthy and serve as an important resource in our schools. Learn more about health and wellness.
Our libraries incorporate technology-rich experiences that allow students to easily collaborate, communicate and think critically – the essence of 21st century learning. Learn more about Library Services.
The Transportation Department is proud to safely and efficiently transport our students to and from school, field trips, and athletic competitions. Learn more about Transportation.
Fort Plain Central School offers a variety of programs for special education students in grades K-12. Parents/guardians, students, teachers, and/or physicians may refer a specific case to the Committee on Special Education (CSE); the Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE); or the Section 504 Committee.
- Katrina Canallatos, Director of Special Education – Email Canallatos
- Wendy Shaver, Special Education Secretary – Email Shaver
- Adult Career and Continuing Education Services-Vocational Rehabilitation (ACCES-VR)
- ACCES-VR Brochure
- NYS Education Department
- National Learning Center for Learning Disabilities Parents
- Families Together in New York State
- National Parent Information Network
- National Coalition for Parent Involvement in Education
- Technical Assistance Alliance for Parent Centers
- Learning Disabilities and ADHD
- Instructional Technology Plan – Annually – 2016