Mary VanPatten, Librarian | E-mail Mrs. VanPatten
- Search the High School Library Catalog
- Student Research in Context
- Opposing Viewpoints in Context
- All Gale Databases
- World Book
- Scholastic Go!
- Teen Health and Wellness – Provides middle school and high school students with nonjudgmental, straightforward, standards-aligned, curricular and self-help support. Topics include diseases, drugs, alcohol, nutrition, mental health, suicide, bullying, green living, financial literacy, and more.
- New York State Department of Health
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention