The goal of the Fort Plain Central School District is to prepare each student for success beyond graduation.
The district aims to accomplish this goal by improving its practices in five leverage areas:
- Safety and Student Social and Emotional Developmental Health
- Curriculum Development and Support
- Fiscal Resources
- Family and Community Engagement
- Use of Data to Inform Teacher Practice and Improve Learning
Students at Fort Plain have access to a variety of rigorous and exciting academic opportunities that combine core knowledge instruction – such as English language arts, math, science and social studies – with essential skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, communication and collaboration.
Our faculty and administration use key teaching and learning tools – such as academic standards, quality assessments and professional development – to ensure that our students are learning to the best of their abilities.
- Interim Superintendent of Schools Jeffery Ziegler – email@example.com
- District Clerk Becky Smith – firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior/Senior High School
(518) 993-4000 ext. #2125
- Principal Deborah Larrabee – email@example.com
- School Counselor 10-12 Colleen Cushing – firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Counselor 7-9 Kayla Mahoney – email@example.com
Harry Hoag Elementary School
(518) 993-4000 ext. #3059
- Principal Lauren Crisman – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pupil Services, Registration, Transportation Office – ext. #3072
Graduation requirements are on the Counseling Center page.
- Annual Notifications/Policies/Plans
- Annual Professional Performance Review: FAQs, Accepted Plan
- Counseling Office
- Criteria to Determine Academic Intervention Services
- Library and Media
- Next Generation Learning Standards
New York State Report Card
The NYS Education Department releases school report cards on every public school and district in the state each spring. Fort Plain’s most current report card.