The district’s Communications Office and oversees the district’s website, social media accounts and media relations.
- Answering questions about the district/media inquiries
- Creation of webpages, social media accounts
- Professional photography, videography
- Questions or feedback about district publications
- School news story suggestions
Sign up for ParentSquare notifications
Fort Plain Central School District uses ParentSquare for to communicate with parents, guardians, students and staff via email, text and app notifications. It is free to sign up and easy to use. Visit: ParentSquare Login/Create Account
Remind is a free text messaging tool that helps schools share important updates and reminders. All personal information is kept private.
It’s simple to sign up: Just text @fpcsd1 to 81010 and follow the on-screen instructions.
News and Media Requests
If you would like to speak with a member of our staff or are looking to come to any schools or buildings on the Fort Plain campus, please coordinate your visit with the District Office.
The Fort Plain Central School District encourages a civil dialogue with the community through its social media outlets!
- Type of message (announcement, news event, feature story, etc.)
- This project is related to:
- In-class instruction
- Extracurricular activity
- Performing Arts
- Time, Place, Duration of the event
- Number of students/staff involved
- Contact Person for the event
- Will there be opportunities for photos?
- A quote from a person involved with the event and the title of that person
Lead time needed for typical projects:
- Announcements, Web Updates – 1 Day
- News Event – 1 week
- Photos & Live/Raw Video – 2 weeks
- Produced Video – 1-2 months
Monique Jacobs, APR, Communications Specialist