Fort Plain Central School District uses ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text or app notification.
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once at 6 p.m. daily.
- Communicate in your preferred language.
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community.
- Direct message teachers, staff and other parents.
- Participate in group messages.
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology.
- Send payments, sign forms and permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer and more all from your phone or web portal.
Resources & Troubleshooting
- VIDEO: Getting Started
- VIDEO: Parent 101 English | Spanish
- VIDEO: Download the mobile app
- Register for ParentSquare from the App
- Notification Settings
- Password: change/reset
- Missing a child/Missing a school/Staff is also a parent (merge accounts)
- Update your email address, phone number, or home address
- Language Settings
- Parent Dashboard
- Parent Dashboard on mobile app
- Add phone/email to user account
- Complete an Online Form/Permission Slip
- Troubleshooting – Parent Isn’t Receiving Notifications