All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat and fat-free milk are served daily. Daily alternates are peanut butter & jelly, yogurt and bread/rolls or a tuna sandwich. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Dec. 2: Stuffed shells, garlic bread stick, steamed broccoli, applesauce
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: Tacos, Mexican rice, salsa green beans, peaches
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Chicken patty with a bun, tater tots, corn, peaches
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Bacon cheeseburger, cheese crackers, baked beans, tropical fruit mix
- Friday, Dec. 6: Baked rotini, dinner roll, tossed salad, strawberries
- Monday, Dec. 9: Four cheese pizza, buttered pasta, green beans, fruit cocktail
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: Assorted deli subs, vegetable soup, baby carrots, applesauce
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Meatball sub, soft pretzel, broccoli, fresh fruit
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Popcorn chicken, dinner roll, mashed potatoes, corn, peaches
- Friday, Dec. 13: Hot dog on a bun, mini pretzels, vegetarian beans, pears
- Monday, Dec. 16: Macaroni and cheese, biscuit, broccoli, applesauce
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Chicken nuggets, baked beans, berry cup, cookie
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Turkey club, tomato soup, carrot sticks with dip, tropical fruit mix
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Cheeseburger, curly fries, peas, peaches
- Friday, Dec. 20: Pizza or crunchers, Sun Chips, mixed vegetables, fruit cocktail
- Monday, Dec. 23-Friday, Jan. 3: SCHOOL CLOSED, HOLIDAY BREAK
This institution and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.
- RO: Red Orange
- DG: Dark Green
- S: Starchy
- O: Other
- BL: Bean/Legume