Start your day with a great breakfast! All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat milk, fat-free milk, assorted fruit and 100% juice are served daily. Daily alternates are cold cereal and grahams, yogurt and grahams, muffins or bagels. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Jan. 6: Cereal and half bagel
- Tuesday, Jan. 7: Baked whole-grain doughnut, cheese stick
- Wednesday, Jan. 8: Breakfast pizza
- Thursday, Jan. 9: Assorted muffins
- Friday, Jan. 10: Sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant
- Monday, Jan. 13: Bagel with toppings
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: French toast sticks, sausage links
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: Whole grain baked funnel cake, cheese stick
- Thursday, Jan. 16: Assorted breakfast bread
- Friday, Jan. 17: Choice of breakfast bow tie, taco or wrap
- Monday, Jan. 20: SCHOOL CLOSED, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: Cereal and grahams
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: Mini bagel pack or pancake on a stick
- Thursday, Jan. 23: Whole grain fruit pastry
- Friday, Jan. 24: Bacon, egg and cheese on a croissant
- Monday, Jan. 27: Bagel with toppings
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: French toast bites
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: Breakfast pizza
- Thursday, Jan. 30: Mini cinnamon roll, cheese stick
- Friday, Jan. 31: Sausage, egg and cheese on a pretzel bun
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers and employers.