Start your day with a great breakfast! All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat milk, fat-free milk, assorted fruit and 100% juice are served daily. Daily alternates are cold cereal and grahams, yogurt and grahams, muffins or bagels. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Dec. 2: Bagel with toppings
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: French toast sticks, sausage links
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Breakfast taco or breakfast bow ties
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Whole grain baked doughnut, cheese stick
- Friday, Dec. 6: Breakfast pizza
- Monday, Dec. 9: Cereal and a half bagel
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: Mini bagel pack or pancake on a stick
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Assorted muffins
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Whole grain baked funnel cake, cheese stick
- Friday, Dec. 13: Sausage, egg and cheese croissant
- Monday, Dec. 16: Bagel with toppings
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Cheese omelet, sausage patty
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Assorted breakfast breads
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Whole grain mini cinnamon rolls, cheese stick
- Friday, Dec. 20: Breakfast taco or breakfast bow ties
- Monday, Dec. 23-Friday, Jan. 3: SCHOOL CLOSED, HOLIDAY BREAK
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers and employers.