Start your day with a great breakfast! All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat and fat-free milk are served daily. Daily alternates may include cereal & graham crackers, yogurt & grahams or whole grain muffin. Cereals include plain Cheerios, Chex, unfrosted Mini Wheats, Kix, Wheaties and Corn Flakes. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Dec. 2: Bagel with cream cheese, apple
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: Cereal, banana
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Cereal, peaches
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Cereal, diced pears (Head Start), applesauce (Pre-K)
- Friday, Dec. 6: Nutrigrain bar (Pre-K), cereal (Head Start), tropical fruit mix
- Monday, Dec. 9: Cereal, strawberries
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: Banana muffin, applesauce cup (Pre-K), fruit cocktail (Head Start)
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Cereal, peaches
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Mini bagel pack, apple
- Friday, Dec. 13: Cereal, applesauce
- Monday, Dec. 16: Bagel with butter, pears
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Mini pancakes, applesauce
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Cereal, fruit cocktail
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Cereal, applesauce
- Friday, Dec. 20: Blueberry muffin (Pre-K), cereal (Head Start), apple
- Monday, Dec. 23-Friday, Jan. 3: SCHOOL CLOSED, HOLIDAY BREAK
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.