Start your day with a great breakfast! All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat and fat-free milk are served daily. Daily alternates may include cereal & graham crackers, yogurt & grahams or whole grain muffin. Cereals include plain Cheerios, Chex, unfrosted Mini Wheats, Kix, Wheaties and Corn Flakes. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Jan. 6: Cereal, applesauce
- Tuesday, Jan. 7: Mini pancakes, fruit cocktail
- Wednesday, Jan. 8: Cereal, cheese stick, applesauce
- Thursday, Jan. 9: Banana muffin, apple
- Friday, Jan. 10: Cereal (Head Start), pancake on a stick (Pre-K), peaches
- Monday, Jan. 13: Bagel with cream cheese, tropical fruit mix
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: Mini waffles, applesauce
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: Cereal (Head Start), breakfast pizza (Pre-K), peaches
- Thursday, Jan. 16: Blueberry bread, fresh orange
- Friday, Jan. 17: Cereal, fruit cocktail
- Monday, Jan. 20: SCHOOL CLOSED, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: Cereal, peaches
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: Mini bagel pack, tropical fruit mix
- Thursday, Jan. 23: Banana muffin, applesauce
- Friday, Jan. 24: Cereal, pears
- Monday, Jan. 27: Bagel with cream cheese, fruit cocktail
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: Cereal (Head Start), French toast (Pre-K), applesauce
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: Cereal, peaches
- Thursday, Jan. 30: Banana bread, cheese stick, fresh orange
- Friday, Jan. 31: Cereal, tropical fruit mix
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.