Start your day with a great breakfast! All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat milk, fat-free milk and 100% fruit juice are served daily. Daily alternates are cold cereal and grahams, yogurt and grahams or muffins. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Dec. 2: Bagel with toppings, assorted fruit
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: French toast sticks, egg patty, applesauce
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Breakfast taco or breakfast bow ties, peaches
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Whole grain baked funnel cake, cheese stick, diced pears
- Friday, Dec. 6: Cereal bar, tropical fruit mix
- Monday, Dec. 9: Cereal and grahams, strawberries
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: Assorted muffins, fruit cocktail
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Breakfast pizza, peaches
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Mini bagel pack, applesauce or apple slices
- Friday, Dec. 13: Assorted breakfast bread, applesauce
- Monday, Dec. 16: Bagel with toppings, pears
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Mini pancakes, sausage patty, tropical fruit mix
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Breakfast taco or breakfast bow ties, fruit cocktail
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Whole grain mini cinnamon rolls, cheese stick, applesauce or apple slices
- Friday, Dec. 20: Pancake on a stick, potluck fruit
- Monday, Dec. 23-Friday, Jan. 3: SCHOOL CLOSED, HOLIDAY BREAK
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.