Start your day with a great breakfast! All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat milk, fat-free milk and 100% fruit juice are served daily. Daily alternates are cold cereal and grahams, yogurt and grahams or muffins. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Dec. 23-Friday, Jan. 3: SCHOOL CLOSED, HOLIDAY BREAK
- Monday, Jan. 6: Cereal and grahams, applesauce
- Tuesday, Jan. 7: Mini pancakes, sausage link, fruit cocktail
- Wednesday, Jan. 8: Whole-grain baked funnel cake, cheese stick, applesauce
- Thursday, Jan. 9: Chocolate chip muffin or banana muffin, apple
- Friday, Jan. 10: Pancake on a stick, peaches
- Monday, Jan. 13: Bagel with toppings, tropical fruit mix
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: Mini waffles, sausage link, applesauce
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: Breakfast pizza, pears
- Thursday, Jan. 16: Assorted breakfast bread, fresh fruit
- Friday, Jan. 17: Choice of breakfast bow tie, taco or wrap, fruit cocktail
- Monday, Jan. 20: SCHOOL CLOSED, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: Cereal and grahams, peaches
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: Mini bagel pack, tropical fruit mix
- Thursday, Jan. 23: Whole grain fruit pastry, cheese stick, applesauce
- Friday, Jan. 24: Breakfast pizza, pears
- Monday, Jan. 27: Bagel with toppings, fruit cocktail
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: French toast sticks, sausage link, applesauce
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: Cereal bar, peaches
- Thursday, Jan. 30: Mini cinnamon roll, cheese stick, fresh fruit
- Friday, Jan. 31: Pancake on a stick, tropical fruit mix
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.