All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat and fat-free milk are served daily. Daily alternates may include a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or yogurt with rolls. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Dec. 2: Stuffed shells, garlic breadstick, steamed broccoli
- Tuesday, Dec. 3: Tacos, salsa green beans, peaches
- Wednesday, Dec. 4: Chicken patty with a bun, chicken noodle soup, baby carrots with dip
- Thursday, Dec. 5: Cornbread dog, baked beans, tropical fruit mix
- Friday, Dec. 6: Baked ham and French roll, peas, strawberries
- Monday, Dec. 9: Four cheese pizza, green beans, fruit cocktail
- Tuesday, Dec. 10: Cheeseburger, corn, peaches
- Wednesday, Dec. 11: Turkey sub, cooked carrots, apple
- Thursday, Dec. 12: Popcorn chicken, dinner roll, steamed broccoli, applesauce
- Friday, Dec. 13: Hot dog on a bun, vegetarian beans, pears
- Monday, Dec. 16: Turkey sandwich, tomato soup, tropical fruit mix
- Tuesday, Dec. 17: Spaghetti and meatballs, peas, fruit cocktail
- Wednesday, Dec. 18: Ham sandwich, vegetable soup, baby carrots with dip, apple
- Thursday, Dec. 19: Chicken nuggets, dinner roll, baked beans, orange
- Friday, Dec. 20: Pizza, tossed salad, applesauce
- Monday, Dec. 23-Friday, Jan. 3: SCHOOL CLOSED, HOLIDAY BREAK
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.