All students eat breakfast and lunch for free. Information or applications are NOT required. Low-fat and fat-free milk are served daily. Daily alternates may include a peanut butter & jelly sandwich or yogurt with rolls. To reach the Office of Child Nutrition, call 518-993-4000 ext. 1003.
Please note the following menu is subject to change without notice.
- Monday, Jan. 6: Cheese ravioli, honey wheat biscuit, steamed broccoli, fruit cocktail
- Tuesday, Jan. 7: Tacos with fresh toppings, Mexican rice, vegetarian beans, applesauce
- Wednesday, Jan. 8: Grilled cheese, tomato soup, fresh apple
- Thursday, Jan. 9: Spaghetti and meatballs, tossed salad, peaches
- Friday, Jan. 10: Popcorn chicken, dinner roll, corn, tropical fruit mix
- Monday, Jan. 13: Turkey sandwich, vegetable soup, applesauce
- Tuesday, Jan. 14: Hot dog, baked beans, pears
- Wednesday, Jan. 15: Ham and cheese sub, baby carrots with dip, fresh fruit
- Thursday, Jan. 16: Sloppy Joe on a bun, corn, fruit cocktail
- Friday, Jan. 17: Pizza or pinwheels, steamed broccoli, peaches
- Monday, Jan. 20: SCHOOL CLOSED, MARTIN LUTHER KING JR. DAY
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: Chicken patty with a bun, peas, tropical fruit mix
- Wednesday, Jan. 22: Turkey on a bun, vegetable soup, appleasuce
- Thursday, Jan. 23: Loaded nachos, vegetarian beans, pears
- Friday, Jan. 24: Cheeseburger, cooked carrots, fruit cocktail
- Monday, Jan. 27: Four cheese pizza, steamed broccoli, applesauce
- Tuesday, Jan. 28: Asian chicken, rice, green beans, peaches
- Wednesday, Jan. 29: Ham and cheese sandwich, baby carrots with dip, apple
- Thursday, Jan. 30: Chicken nuggets, dinner roll, vegetarian beans, tropical fruit mix
- Friday, Jan. 31: Rib patty with a bun, corn, berry cup
Fort Plain and the USDA are equal opportunity providers.