The Fort Plain Parent-Teacher Association encourages involvement between parents, school and community. The PTA helps forge that link through activities such as field trips, classroom libraries, school assemblies, Parents as Reading Partners and educational workshops. There needs to be a strong link between school and parents to ensure that our children gain knowledge, skills and values needed to succeed in our world today.
Our students benefit greatly from parents and schools working together.
Meetings are the second Thursday of every month.
You may also call one of our representatives if you want to get involved.
PTA Apparel Order Form (Good through Dec. 1, 2017)
- December 14, 2017 – 3:15 p.m.
- January 11, 2018 – 6 p.m.
- February 8 – 3:15 p.m.
- March 8 – 6 p.m.
- April 12 – 3:15 p.m.
- May 10 – 6 p.m.
- June 14 – 3:15 p.m.
- President – Eunice Douglas
- Secretary – Patty Sweet
- Treasurer – Mike Ciani
- Event Coordinator – Deanna Cook
- Penguin Patch Holiday Sale is coming Dec. 15-20. It will be open from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. in the Library.
- Not a PTA member is it not too late to sign up $5 for adults $4 for students.
- Interested in being an officer, we will need a new president and secretary for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Voting in June!