Registration is now open for prekindergarten and new kindergarten students who did not attend this year’s prekindergarten program. Because school buildings are closed, Harry Hoag Elementary School will use a different process for registration this year. Registration appointments will be scheduled to manage social distancing and adhere to the CDC recommendations for safety.
To begin the process, please fill out the following prekindergarten/kindergarten registration form.
Once you complete the form, you will be contacted by Mrs. Fowler to set up a registration appointment. Appointments are for adults only.
On the day of your appointment, please bring:
- Birth Certificate of the child
- Any court documents regarding custody or care of the child
- Proof of Residency (Mortgage statement, rent agreement/lease statement (signed by both the leaser/renter and the landlord and with full address), utility bill, government pay stub
- Immunization Record of the child
- Name, address, phone number for three emergency contacts
Please note: There are limited spots in prekindergarten because of state education department regulations. Registration does not guarantee enrollment. If the number of registrations exceeds 36 students, then a random lottery will be held on July 10 to select the students who will be enrolled. Parents will be notified of their child’s enrollment status on that day.
For questions, please email Principal Crisman at email@example.com.