Kids Eat Free with our summer meals program
Attention local families: Free breakfast and lunch will be available for all children age 18 and younger through the Kids Eat Free program at Harry Hoag School this summer. The program is provided in cooperation with the USDA, and no registration will be required – just stop in!
Meals will be provided at Harry Hoag Elementary School as follows:
- July 6th – August 12th: Monday – Thursday*
- Site is open for breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 9:15 a.m.
- Site is open for lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- To eat free…..just stop in!!
- This is an open site. All area children and teens are invited to participate, no matter where they live or where they go to school. Join us for nutritious and free meals!
*Please note: There is also an open meal site at East Hill Elementary in Canajoharie 7/12-8/20, and they are open on Fridays.
For more information on this program and its locations, visit https://www.fns.usda.gov/meals4kids.
Fort Plain Central School District and the USDA are equal opportunity employers and providers.