Public Information Specialist Ben Meyers heads up the district’s Communications Office and oversees the district’s website, social media accounts, and media relations. He can be reached at email@example.com or through the form at the bottom of this page.
- Answering questions about the district/Media inquiries
- Creation of webpages, social media accounts
- Professional photography, videography
- Questions or feedback about district publications
- School news story suggestions
Sign up for Remind alerts!
Remind is a free, safe, and simple messaging tool that helps schools share important updates and reminders. All personal information is kept private.
It’s simple to sign up: Just text @fpcsd1 to 81010 and follow the on-screen instructions.
News and Media Requests
If you would like to speak with a member of our staff or are looking to come to any schools or buildings on the Fort Plain campus, please coordinate your visit with the district’s Communications Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Fort Plain Central School District encourages a civil dialogue with the community through its various social media outlets!
A consistently updated source of district events, times, and locations.
Every week you can look forward to the following Facebook staples: Menu Monday, BOE Tuesday, Selfie Wednesday, Throwback Thursday, Arts & Athletic Fridays, and Your Moment of Zen.
If you have an interesting story or an event that you would like promoted you can fill out the form below or email documents, photos and the following information to email@example.com.
- Type of message (announcement, news event, feature story, etc.)
- This project is related to:
- In-class instruction
- Extracurricular activity
- Performing Arts
- Time, Place, Duration of the event
- Number of students/staff involved
- Contact Person for the event
- Will there be opportunities for photos?
- A quote from a person involved with the event and the title of that person
Lead time needed for typical projects:
- Announcements, Web Updates – 1 Day
- News Event – 1 week
- Photos & Live/Raw Video – 2 weeks
- Produced Video – 1 month
Ben Meyers, Public Information Specialist