The goal of the Fort Plain Central School District is to prepare each student for success beyond graduation.
The district aims to accomplish this goal by improving its practices in five leverage areas:
- Safety and Student Social and Emotional Developmental Health
- Curriculum Development and Support
- Fiscal Resources
- Family and Community Engagement
- Use of Data to Inform Teacher Practice and Improve Learning
Students at Fort Plain have access to a variety of rigorous and exciting academic opportunities that combine core knowledge instruction – such as English language arts, math, science and social studies – with essential skills such as critical thinking, problem solving, communication and collaboration.
Our faculty and administration use key teaching and learning tools – such as academic standards, quality assessments and professional development – to ensure that our students are learning to the best of their abilities.
(518) 993-4000 ext. #1000, E-mail
Junior/Senior High School
(518) 993-4000 ext. #2125
- Principal – Deborah Larrabee – E-mail
- Guidance Counselor, 9-12 – Colleen Cushing – E-mail
- Guidance Counselor, 5-8 – Kayla Mahoney – E-mail
Harry Hoag Elementary School
(518) 993-4000 ext. #3013
- Principal – Lauren Crisman – E-mail
- Pupil Services Office – ext. #3060
Graduation requirements are on the Guidance Office page.
- Annual Notifications/Policies/Plans
- Annual Professional Performance Review: FAQs, Accepted Plan
- Library and Media
- Guidance Office
New York State
The NYS Education Department releases school report cards on every public school and district in the state each spring. Fort Plain’s most current report card.